A Day in the Life...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad looked at him, smiling fiendishly.

"Maybe we should punish her," he said. "Teach her a lesson."

"You fuck!" Candy hissed.

Ed looked at the naked girl, crouching next to the car. She still looked astonishingly sexy. A hot, little porn star babe she was.

Revenge, he pondered. He couldn't think clearly anymore. This day had already gone way out of control. All he could think was: Why not?

"Yeah," he said. "Let's do it."

Brad pulled Candy to her feet.

"Come here," he said.

"Don't touch me," she hissed.

Both men grinned.

"Touch you?" Brad said. "I'm afraid we'll do a whole lot worse than that..."

Candy struggled, as he pulled her onto the roof of the car. But Brad seemed to be more than a match for her.

"Look," Ed said, "I'll just go and get something. Is that okay?"

Brad had placed Candy on her back on the roof. He looked back at Ed, sweating and grinning.

"Sure," he panted. "I can handle her."

"Back in a second," Ed said.

Then he turned around and walked towards the office. He could her them struggling and cursing behind his back.

He secretly wished that Candy would escape -- that Brad would give up. He wished that he would return and find them both gone.

Then, on the other hand...

In the office, he found Rick, still absorbed in his paperwork. Had he really missed everything? He would have to be both deaf and blind. Maybe he was.

"It's okay, Rick," Ed said. "You can go home now."

Rick looked up at him through his thick glasses.

"Sure?" he asked. "You going home, too?"

"Nah," Ed said. "I have some unfinished business."

As he looked through the window out at the lot, he realized that Rick would have had a perfect view of the action from his desk. And to his amazement, he saw that Brad had already managed to tie Candy's hands and feet to the car with ropes.

Suddenly, Rick noticed it too. His eyes opened wide, huge behind the glasses, as the saw the beautiful naked girl tied to a car in the company lot.

"What..." he stuttered. "What the hell is going on?"

"Rick," Ed said, opening the drawer of his own desk. "I think it's best for all of us, if we pretend that this never happened."

"I..." Rick gasped.

Ed found the package he was looking for: The sex toy. He would have waited until he got home, but now Candy was going to be first to try it.

Rick cleared his desk and shut down his computer. He didn't even ask what was in the package.

"See you tomorrow, then," he muttered, as he got up and left.

"Yeah," Ed said. "See you."

Ed walked out across the lot, holding the package.

Candy lay there, naked, tied to the car, spread-eagled. Brad stood next to her, enjoying the sight. As Ed approached them, Candy tried lifting her head.

"I brought something along," Ed said.

Briskly, he unwrapped the package and held up the sex toy. Brad stared in amazement, and Candy pulled at her ropes in vain.

"No!" she cried. "No! You bastards!"

"What the fuck is that?" Brad asked.

The toy was shaped like a hollow metal vibrator, open at one end, and big enough for a man to have his erect penis inside it. For that purpose, the inside was padded with a soft latex-like substance. There was even a hole at the tip, allowing the man to ejaculate.

The outside, which was somewhat wider than an ordinary male member, was covered with small, rounded metal studs, giving it a rough, uneven surface.

Attached to the base of the device with a thin wire was a battery pack with not one, but two controllers. The device had two separate vibrator functions: One for the outside and one for the inside. This way, the person holding the controller was able to stimulate either participant at any time.

Ed had liked the toy as soon as he saw it in the sex shop, and looking at it now he felt his dick growing hard with anticipation.

"Hold this," he said, handing the toy to Brad.

Brad took it, grinning. He seemed to be slowly realizing that Ed was actually going to fuck his girlfriend with the thing.

"That's cool," Brad said, looking over at Candy. "Right, honey?"

Candy just whimpered, pulling helplessly at the ropes.

Ed opened his pants and pulled out his semi-erect cock. He hesitated for a moment, then he stripped completely naked, neatly folding up his clothes and placing them on the hood of another car. Then he stood in front of Candy, slowly masturbating as he watched her, naked, yanking at the ropes.

He felt his cock grow and harden. This really turned him on: A pretty girl, tied up and helpless. He had tied up Rebecca a number of times and they had both enjoyed the game. But this was different: He would be using a weird sex toy on a strange, young, beautiful girl -- and she was actually tied up against her will.

Or was she?

Ed's cock was as hard as bone. He was ready.

"I'll take it now," he said to Brad, who handed him the device.

Ed slipped the thing over his erect cock, holding the battery pack in his right hand. The soft inside of the thing fit snugly around it. It felt somehow organic, not as good as a pussy, but quite pleasant. He turned on the inside vibrator for a second, and the buzzing sensation made his cock swell even more.

Ed crawled onto the hood of the car, pointing the shiny device at Candy.

"No!" she protested. "Please!"

"Shut up!" Brad shouted.

Ed touched her labia with his fingers. She was wet, deliciously wet. He slid a finger into her pussy, moving it back and forth. Her cunt felt moist and soft. She was ready.

"Look at me," he said.

And Candy looked up at him. But her gaze wandered off to the bizarre device, shining in the late afternoon sun.

Ed assumed the position between her legs, guiding the steel toy in between her pussy lips with one hand, holding the battery pack in the other

"No..." she whispered

Ed pushed forward, watching intently, as her pussy opened, allowing the thing to enter her. Candy bit her lip, as he slowly forced the rough metal device into her tight cunt.

"Relax," he whispered to her.

"Oh God," she whimpered.

But Ed felt her sex muscles relaxing, letting him bury the entire length of the toy inside her pussy. She gasped. Brad came over and stood right next to them, his gaze fixed on her pussy.

"Yeah," he said. "Now fuck her."

Ed smiled. Actually, he wouldn't even have to fuck her. He held still inside her and turned on the outside vibrator. As he heard the electric buzzing sound from deep inside Candy's cunt, he watched her face to see her reaction.

Moaning, she opened her mouth wide, as the toy vibrated inside her. Her whole body started trembling, and she let out little squeals of pleasure. Brad's face was red with excitement.

"Are you coming?" he asked her. "Tell me. Are you coming?"

"Yes!" Candy screamed. "Oh fuck! I'm coming! Aaah!"

Ed held still inside her, leaving the vibrator on for several minutes. Candy writhed on the roof of the car, pulling at her ropes, her huge breasts bouncing and quivering. As one orgasm subsided, she seemed to be immediately overpowered by the next one. Crying out in ecstasy, Candy came again and again.

Brad was out of his mind with excitement. Quickly, he stripped naked and climbed onto the car. His cock was stiff, its bluish head swollen with lust. Facing Ed, he straddled Candy's face, guiding his erect cock into her mouth.

"Suck it," he whispered.

Obediently, Candy began sucking at the thick, erect cock. Brad began moving up and down, sliding the head in and out between her lips. Her saliva made the fat shaft glisten as he fucked her mouth.

"Yeah," he groaned.

Ed turned off the vibrator and began fucking Candy instead. He pushed forwards and pulled back, over and over, sliding the rough, wet metal device in and out of her tender cunt.

"Mmm!" she yelled, he mouth filled with Brad's cock.

It was a strange sensation -- Ed was fucking Candy, but could not feel the insides of her pussy. It was a little disappointing, but on the other hand: This way he felt sure he could last longer without coming. He would be able to fuck Candy for hours.

Brad was pumping his cock in and out of Candy's mouth, while she sucked it vigorously. He was sweating from the excitement.

"Ahhh," he panted. "Make her come again!"

"Mmm!" Candy protested.

But to no avail. Ed promptly switched on the outside vibrator. Candy immediately arched her back, shaking violently in a powerful orgasm.

"Mmm!" she screamed. "Mmm!"

She seemed to be in some sort of hyper-excited state, Ed thought. The slightest stimulation was enough to bring her over the edge.

"Yeah," Brad said, increasing his pace, fucking his girlfriend's mouth in a fast, relentless rhythm. "That's it, baby. Come for me."

Ed turned on the inside vibrator, too. Mmm, that felt good -- the soft insides of the toy gently throbbing around his swollen cock. This could make him come -- really hard.

"Oh fuck!" Brad yelled, pulling out of Candy's mouth. "Here I come!"

"Yeah, baby," Candy whispered. "Give it to me."

Brad grabbed his jerking cock in his fist as it began spurting.

"Unnnh!" he cried. "Unnnh!"

Sperm burst out of his pulsating cock, spattering Candy's face and breasts with hot white cream. His pumping tool sprayed long, white jets of semen across her lips, her cheeks, her chin.

As Brad masturbated, draining himself of his come, Candy licked her lips, savoring the spicy taste.

Ed, too, felt his climax approaching. He kept the inside vibrator running as he pulled out of Candy's cunt. His cock swelled inside the device, stimulated by the irresistible vibrations.

"Look at me!" he commanded. "Look at my cock when I come!"

As Brad shook the last drops from his cock, Candy lifted her head to watch. The silver toy stood straight up, trembling as Ed's cock trembled inside it. Curiously, she fixed her eyes on the opening at the tip of the thing. And in the next moment, it happened.

"Aaah!" Ed yelled as he came.

Inside the device, his cock contracted rhythmically, the tight-fitting insides vibrating around it as he ejaculated.

The first long, spurt of come shot from Ed's cock out of the tip of the device, landing hot and slimy on Candy's belly. Then another spurt. And another -- long powerful jets of sperm pumping out of the cock inside the toy, spattering her cunt and her thighs with warm semen.

"Fuck!" she whispered, impressed.

Ed thought the device had made him come harder than he ever had before. His head was spinning.

"I think we showed her," Brad said. "Huh, honey? You gonna be a good girl now?"

"Yes," Candy whispered.

Smiling amiably, Brad began untying her, carefully rolling up every piece of rope as he did so. When Candy was freed, he slowly put his clothes on.

Ed dressed too, but when Candy reached for her panties, Brad stopped her.

"No, no, honey," he said. "You're filthy. See? You're covered in cum. You don't get dressed until we get home. Okay?"

Candy smiled. The idea of going home naked obviously appealed to her.

"Now," Brad said. "Where can we go to finish the paperwork?"

"Paperwork?" Ed asked, zipping up.

"Yeah," Brad said. "We're gonna buy the car!"

"Oh," Ed laughed. "Of course. Step into my office."

Brad followed him towards the office.

"You stay here!" Brad said to Candy.

Candy obeyed, sitting down on the hood of the car. As Ed looked back at her, she seemed to be masturbating.

--

Minutes later, they were on their way. Candy and Brad in their new used car (Candy naked, of course) and Ed on his way back home to Rebecca.

After another day in the life of a used car salesman.

12