A Chance Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up to see her eyes squeezed closed and her mouth open in a silent scream. Her whole body was tense, poised on the brink. She gasped and held her breath again. I kept my fingers playing exactly where they were and continued to alternately suck and press on her clit. I ignored the cramping in my fingers from the small movements. She gasped again, and again, right on the edge of something awe inspiring. I decided to break this stalemate and when I had sucked her clit in hard, I bit it. That was it. The scream echoed though the bathroom, it was visceral. The scream was followed by a violent orgasm that actually shot out of her. Her hands clamped down on my head, holding me steady as her body jumped and thrashed. I held my mouth open catching as much of her ejaculation as possible. I didn't swallow, breathing shallowly through my nose, holding this wondrous treat on my tongue.

Eventually she pushed my head away because now she was so sensitive any touch just drove her mad. I pulled her back down into the cooling water, wrapping her legs around me as we are now face to face. As she looked at me I pressed my lips to hers, which opened to meet mine. She moaned anew as she discovered the treat I had for us to share. She ground herself against me, hungrily sucking my tongue, wildly sharing herself.

As she wriggled on my lap she felt my cock brush along her sex and jumped. She held my head to her as our kiss continued and pressed down with her pelvis trapping me within her velvety folds. Still ultra-sensitive she had another orgasm just from my entrance. She pulled back up, so that I was again outside her then she dropped herself back on my lap, splitting herself on my erection. She was actually throbbing on me enough that I could feel it. It was like she was gripping and releasing me, then she'd melt with a moan and the gripping would become steady, then spasmodic. It was incredibly intense. Tara would then recover and start moving on my lap again, sometimes up and down, other times in a circular pattern, or some combination of movements that I couldn't follow, so I just enjoyed. When she was coming for the fourth or fifth time she nearly drove me over the edge.

I took that moment to pull out of her and turn her around. I pushed her up onto her knees and knelt behind her.

"Oh fuck yes, please take me from behind, hard, I want to feel you explode in me...yessssss" she cooed.

I grabbed her hips and pressed smoothly into her until I was as deeply inside her as possible. She continued goading me on, telling me how much she wanted to feel me cum, to take her. And I did. I started off slowly, and then started really moving, pounding into her, again and again. I knew I was so excited it wouldn't be too long and I wanted to provide as much pleasure as possible. Then, when I could tell from her voice that she was close and feeling myself on the edge, I stopped. She cried out and with one hand reached back trying to pull me to her.

I rode with her, and then started going into her very very slowly. This drove her crazy. When I was deeply inside her, I pressed harder into her then pulled out very slowly. She was practically crying with desire, with the feelings of her passion. This time when I was pulled back I slammed into her. That sudden fullness did it, she started coming which drove me over the edge. Our mutual orgasm crashed through us, together driving both of us back into the water.

I held Tara close as we continued to quake as the orgasmic bliss slowly released us. I remained sheathed by her until a particularly violent aftershock pushed me out. She then turned over and just held me. The look in her eyes defied words. She started to speak and I just put my finger over her lips and she understood, instead she sucked my finger into and then out of her hot mouth.

We lay together until we normalized and we noticed the water was rather cold. I stood up, took Tara's hand and led her to the shower stall. We showered together, just feeling each other, sliding bodies against each other, though not progressing beyond that level of closeness. Actually somehow it felt more intimate than making love again would have. We passed the soap back and forth. We cleansed each other, and Tara even let me wash her hair. I love the feeling of her soapy head in my large hands, massaging her hair clean, and then continuing to massage her has the water sluiced the soap away. She laughingly tried to wash my hair as well; however, I have so little that it was really just a wonderful head massage.

When we shut off the water we realized there was only one bath towel out, so she tried to give it to me. I took it and dried her luscious body off, and then dried myself. We made our way back to her bedroom. One look out the window told us how long we'd been playing in the bath. It was dark. I picked up the dishes and shuttled them back into the kitchen. Tara followed me, carrying the rest of the detritus from our brunch. I took her into my arms.

"Are you hungry? I am." I said with a smile.

She giggled "Actually I am. You are working me today, my dear."

"Do you have any druthers for dinner? Have you been craving anything and haven't had?" I asked.

She looked speculatively at me. Then looked at the way I was dressed or undressed actually.

She laughed saying "first we have to find you some clothes."

I told her that I live about three miles from her and if she wants to drive we can make our way there and perhaps out to whatever she has in mind. She agreed, so I put my yesterday clothes back on while she dressed. With her looking spectacular and me looking rumpled we made our way to her car and the next part of our adventurous first meeting.

12