A Brother & Sister Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, its such a turn on to see my cock in my mother's mouth!" Olivia felt her juices seeping into her panties as her son continued to encourage her as she sucked on his massive cock, working her tongue around it, scraping her teeth down its length and taking as much as she could inside her mouth before drawing back, sucking noisily the whole way.

Steve was thinking about cumming in her mouth, but decided that he'd rather fuck her and fill her pussy. "Stand up Mum, I want to fuck you."

Compliantly, Olivia got off of her knees and stood before her son, wondering where to go for them to complete their incestuous act. Steve took a step in towards her and placed his hands on her sides. Then he lifted his mother until she was sitting on the kitchen bench.

Olivia gasped as she felt herself lifted from the floor, the strength of her son sending a thrill down her spine. He started to push her skirt up, parting her legs and she wiggled so that she wasn't sitting on it. Now her pantyhose were exposed and Steve was rubbing his cock on the inside of her thigh, leaving a smear of pre-cum on her stockings.

"Well this just won't do," he said and as she watched, he pulled a knife from the knife block next to her. Then he carefully used it to slit the hose just above the padded crotch. Putting the knife aside, Steve tore downwards, creating a gash in the pantihose, only to find his mother's panties now blocking his access to her pussy. Again he picked up the knife and Olivia tensed as the blade was used within millimetres of her pussy. He was careful though and she found herself getting hornier by the second from approach.

Again Steve used his hands, this time tearing a slit into the crotch of his mother's panties. He slipped his fingers inside and drove them into his mother's sopping hole. Olivia arched her back in response, tipping her head back and gasping as she was penetrated.

Withdrawing his fingers, Steve slid his cock home inside his mother's pussy, for the first time getting to see her face as his cock speared within her, stretching her wide. He thrust back and forth, his gaze locked with his mothers as she gasped with each thrust deep within her.

Olivia worked her hips as she held her son's gaze. Each thrust drove her closer to orgasm. She was supporting herself with her hands behind her on the kitchen bench when Steve reached for her blouse with his hands. In one quick movement, he pulled and her buttons popped as the blouse was torn open, each one scattering across the tiled floor with a staccato sound announcing its demise. She looked down as her son's hands grasped her bra-clad breasts and kneaded them. She thrust her chest against him, urging him in his pleasuring.

Steve released a breast and picked up the knife again. Olivia looked at him, trust equalling the curiosity in her eyes. He slid the blunt side of the blade up her abdomen to her chest, the point passing beneath the part of the bra that joined the cups. When it was there he pushed upwards. As he did so, he pulled outwards and the material was sliced through. The cups separated, but remained covering Olivia's breasts though only for as long as it took for Steve to put the knife aside and return his hands to her orbs.

Steve grasped and pulled at his mother's breasts, the nipples caught between his fingers, aroused and elongated. He lowered his head to the right nipple and sucked it deep within his mouth. Olivia rested back on one hand whilst the other travelled down between her and Steve to work on her clit.

Olivia worked her clit for a few moments before cumming in a blast. Steve felt his mother shake and quiver as her pleasure rippled through her and thrust a couple of more times before feeling his balls tense and then release his seed, sending it coursing through is shaft and into his mother's womb.

He held himself there as he finished spurting, then pulled out.

"Geez, Mum, for someone who's going out, you're a mess!" he said to her, laughing. Olivia grinned and then checked her watch.

"Fuck, your Dad will be home soon and now I have to get changed again! She hopped off of the bench

Steve watched as she walked from the kitchen, her clothes hanging from her and his cum oozing down her thigh. He decided to follow her.

"What are you doing?" she asked him when she reached her room.

"I just wanted to watch you get dressed." He replied calmly, sitting on the bed. He idly rubbed at his crotch as she removed the ruined clothes and dressed again, this time putting on a pair of tight black pants and a red top.

"I think Dad might do you tonight when he sees you dressed like this," Steve said.

"Yes, well I can't say I'll stop him given how horny I suddenly am," Laughed Olivia. "And by the way, I think that you owe me some knew clothes given what you did to these.

"Well then, I guess we'll have to go shopping, then, won't we?"

"I guess we will."

At that moment, they heard the front door open and Steve stood and left the room, though not before stopping and kissing his mother, thrusting his tongue within her mouth as he passed.

"You look pretty happy with yourself," Julie said to him later that night as they sat watching TV." Emily and Jordan were out getting pizza and videos for them all now that their parents had all gone out to dinner together.

"Let's just say I had a nice afternoon," Steve replied, winking.

"Oh, who did you fuck this time?"

"Who says I fucked anyone?"

"Steve, this is me, remember? I know you and I know how much getting this in some pussy makes you happy," she laughed, grabbing his cock and rubbing it.

"Well, if you must know, I fucked Mum."

"Really? Did you go to the motel again?"

"No, I fucked her in the kitchen. So um, yeah, she knows now that we know that she has seen us fuck."

"uh, did she say anything about that?"

"Nah, she was too busy cumming," laughed Steve. "So I guess we're even now, you fucked Dad and I've fucked Mum."

"Huh, well sorry to tell you this, but we're not quite even. I fucked Mum too."

"You What? WHEN?" Steve asked, astounded. Julie told him about the afternoon that she'd spent shopping with her mother and Adriana and how they had ended up fucking each other with the toys that they'd bought.

"I can't believe it. You little hussy. Fancy holding out until now to tell me."

"Aww, widdle Stevie missed out ... would it help if I sucked his willy for him?" Julie teased, her hands going to his belt and beginning to remove them.

"Weeeellll, it wouldn't hurt ..." Steve said. Julie fished his cock out and sucked on it. She was just starting to get into it when the heard the front door open. Their cousin's had returned.

"Do I stop or keep going?" Julie asked mischievously.

"I think you'd better stop, I'm not sure how they feel about the other night yet."

Jordan and Emily came into the room with video and pizza. Jordan then went to fetch cups for drinks as Emily sat down beside Julie. She noticed that Steve's cock was erect and wondered what the two of them might have been up to in their absence.