A Bisexual Haitian Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

I don't know for how long we held each other but it was for a long time. We just lay there on the bed, in each other's arms. Nicole smiled at me. She whispered something into my ear. I smiled. We had been a couple for so long, yet we had never made love. She kissed me, and started caressing me. I liked the feel of her sexy body against mine but I was suddenly very nervous. I had never done it with anyone before. I told her this. Nicole didn't seem surprised. She just told me to relax and everything would be fine. I sat down on the bed and she stood before me, getting undressed. As she removed layer after layer of clothing and exposed her flesh, I found myself getting aroused by the sight of her.

Soon, Nicole was naked before me. I looked at her sexy body and smiled. I gestured to her to come to me. She came, undulating sexily. She stood before me, and I reached up with my hands. Tentatively, I touched her pretty face, and then her breasts. She smiled encouragingly. She was touching me as well. Her knowing hands caressed my neck, my back and then found their way to my groin. When I felt her hand encircle my penis, I let out a sigh. I couldn't believe this was actually happening! You cannot believe the number of times I had dreamed of this moment, actually doing it with a girl! She knelt before me, and took me into her mouth.

Nicole began sucking my cock, and licking my balls. The feeling was hard to describe, even though I had dreamed of it for so long. She sucked me slowly, going up and down on my shaft. I was hard as a piston and thrusting into her mouth quickly and steadily. She took all that I had to give. This went on for a long time, and I enjoyed every minute of it. When I was close to bursting, I shouted out a warning. Nicole's eyes looked playful as she ignored my warning. Moments later, I came in her mouth and she drank my seed. She licked up all of my cum and left me dry. I leaned back on the bed, lying there, catching my breath.

Nicole wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and looked at me, smiling. She told me she wasn't done with me yet. I grinned. She produced a condom practically out of thin air and put it over my cock. She pumped me back to life with her agile hands, and I was soon hard again. She climbed on top of me and slowly lowered herself onto my member. She supported herself by resting her hands on my shoulders. I placed my hands on her hips and thrust into her. She moaned when she felt my hard cock inside her. We went at it like this for a long time. I cannot even begin to describe to you how great it felt to have my cock sheathed inside a woman's pussy. It felt wonderful. We made love all night long.

The next morning I woke up, and Nicole was gone. I felt weird. I also felt happy. I had finally lost my virginity. I felt great! I saw a note on my bed and read it. It was from Nicole. She was apologizing for leaving me early and thanking me for last night. Also, she said that she loved me and would give me an encore performance soon. I smiled. I felt so happy I actually jumped up and down on the bed. I went into my computer and logged on. I had a message from BiMan1984, also known as Matthew. He had sent me some sexy pictures of himself half-naked and was asking me what I was doing this weekend. He wanted to hang out. Well, after checking out his pictures and noticing how hard he got me, I definitely wanted to hang out with him too.

I stepped into the shower, getting ready to go to school. It was nine o'clock already and I had a Criminology class around eleven in the morning. As the warm water started falling on my body, I thought of Nicole Saint Joseph. I saw her sexy body in my mind and smiled to myself. Man, that girl can make a man hard! I pictured her sexy booty in my mind, and smiled again. I started stroking myself, and a stray thought wondered into my head. I saw Matthew, and his sexy half-naked body which I had seen earlier on my computer. I pictured us going at it in the shower.

I was kissing him and he was kissing me back. I kissed the Latin stud's sexy body, licking his chest and making my way all the way down to his groin. I took him in my mouth and sucked his cock. I licked his balls and sucked him until he surrendered his manly essence to me in liquid form, and I gulped it down. He pulled me up and bent me over, then he took me from behind. I felt his hard hands spread my butt cheeks and then his big cock slid into my rear. I stroked my cock as he pumped his big dick into my asshole. He pounded me hard and I screamed in pleasure. I loved the feel of a big fat cock going up my asshole. He fucked me for a long time, and I loved every minute of it. He came inside me and then he pulled out.

I was snapped out of my reverie as the water got too warm and I turned it off. Thinking about Matthew had gotten me even harder! Man, I needed to get to know this guy. I felt lucky to have both him and Nicole in my life. They were both so sexy. I wish I could convince them to do a threesome or something. If a bisexual white man can do a threesome with his girlfriend and his boyfriend, then why can't a bisexual Haitian-American brother do the same? Probably because the brother's girlfriend would never agree to it. Still, Nicole had a freaky side to her so maybe it wasn't as far fetched an idea as it seemed. My adventures in the world of sex are just beginning. I'll keep you folks posted.

The end.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers
12